The BRK hardwire combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm detects two hazards with one simple unit. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, deadly gas. It can be emitted by sources including gas or oil furnaces, gas clothes dryers, water heaters, fireplaces, wood stoves, charcoal grills, gas ranges, and space heaters. A clogged chimney, improper venting, and attached garages can also cause carbon monoxide accumulation. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), at least one CO alarm should be installed near a home's sleeping area., and this a good product from BRK Brands.
First Alert SC9120B Features
- Superior carbon monoxide sensor and dual ionization smoke alarm
- Inter-connectable with BRK and First Alert hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Easy to install universal mount bracket
- Simple to use silence/test button; separate smoke and CO latching alarm indicators
- 9-volt battery included; 7-year limited warranty
READ MORE FEATURES
Amazon Sales Rank: #1327 in Home Improvement, Size: 2 Pack, Color: White, Brand: BRK Brands, Model: SC9120B-2, Dimensions: 2.20" h x5.70" w x5.60" l.65 pounds.
Brumley Branches Genealogy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.